Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEW START

Well I have decided to make a new start with my BLOG. I'm going to do my very best to post atleast twice a week. WISH ME LUCK.

Looks like the girls will be here in 15 days. They are flying down this year. The process is a little complicated since they are only 10 and 11, but it the fastest and cheapest way. THey are not scared, they are excited. Julia is defiantly coming, Hannah well her mom says it all depends on how she does on her test this week. She (Hannah) decided about 3 weeks ago she as done with school for the year, so she has to get her head back into it before she can come to visit. I think she will. When they do get here we will have 8 weeks with them. Parental practice. I have got a lot to day to get ready for them. Gotta get a foam pad for them, they prefer to sleep in our room on the floor. And I want to get my art room done, so the girls and I can make stuff. Maybe I will be able to use up all the odds and ends of junk I have.

We are in month #2 of the fertility pills. Please pray they do their magic this month. I really don't want to go up to the next level of dosage. The 100 mm make me crazy enough! Other that than I don't really have a lot of new news.

Loving Facebook. I have found a lot of old good friends! It's great!

No comments: