Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Very Close!

Izzy will be home FOREVER in just 2 days 4 hours and 47 minutes

We are ready, I hit a few stress bumps but so far so good! A little time with God reminded me this is his plan! He is an amazing God, he hand picked this match!

Her Room!
Oh her room! It is such a relaxing retreat! I hope she likes it as much as we do. Even Bill likes it and it is girly. It has the things she said she wanted. Carpet, odd thing to ask for, but I guess it might be a luxury we just assume everyone has. A bed. A beach chair, she suggested it be painted on the wall, but it is a real one. A canopy over the bed. Beachy, she has talked about how she likes the beach, but when I asked when was the last time you went, she said, never really. We will fix that pretty fast. She asked for a desk but I told her we will probably not have one because she will have her own space in the art room, and she perked up and was OH REALLY! But homework is done in the dining room where I can keep and eye on you. She laughed and said yeah, I get distracted when doing my homework so that is probably the best thing.

So ready to be parents! More to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/order-amitriptyline-50-mg-online-australia.html]order amitriptyline 50 mg online australia[/URL]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]cyclosporine pi
[/url] purchase Ciclosporina online
sandimmun optoral 10 mg
sandimmun morbus crohn

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone what does it do
[/url] order Solu-Medrol 8 mg
medrol kutyГЎknak
methylprednisolone zantac