Thursday, April 24, 2008

WOW back to back!

Well I have nothing new or impressive to say today. I'm at work..."working" and passing time.

Last night my pain reached a level 9 but I could not wake up Bill, I even had the lights on in the room and all and he almost got up, he rolled over but fell asleep again. I decided to walk it off and hold off for my appointment tomorrow. I was ready to go unshaved legs and all. Tonight I plan on preparing myself, shaved legs and a little overnight bag...for the just in case. My co-workers are quite a afraid of what is wrong with me, they all fear my job. I don't know why I love it. It's not hard or scary nor does it require me to need to left 100 lbs. and juggle at the same time. They say it is the 18 years of stuff I have store in my brain. I guess that should make me feel good, but I just think I don't get it I have an easy job.

Anyway I gotta get back to work now I have 3 phone calls I have to return to vendors asking questions about labels and 4:30 means it time to check the dreaded logos email box. Always full of lame questions. When I get to say sorry not not approved, over and over. LOL

Laters!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe you didn't call someone else when you couldn't get Bill to wake up!! You must be crazy, girl! Hope all goes well with the doctor, and they can get that pain gone!