Friday, June 6, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged


4 Jobs I Have Held
Signing and Product Labeling Manager
Floral Designer
Bakery Assistant
Office Assistant

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Talladega Nights
Water World
Legally Blond
Dumd and Dumber

Four Places I Lived
Meadows Place
Stafford
Houston
Spring

Four TV Shows I Like
Next Food Network Star
House
3 and half men
Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Four People Who Email Me Regular
Lynsey
Mimi
Merry
Debby

4 Things I Do Everyday
Eat
Drive
Spend Money
Sleep

4 Favorite Foods
Seafood
Cinnamon Crisp from Taco Bell
Nuts
Pasta

4 Places I Would Rather Be
Home Relaxing
on vacation (anywhere)
retired with an abundance of cash
sitting by the water somewhere

4 People I Am Tagging (so if your name is here you have to do what I have done here)
Kim
Leann
Merry
Lynsey

I guess if you have already done this on your blogg you all good :)

No comments: