Sunday, November 25, 2007

Have No Fear ROBIN is Here!

Well I do have a good excuse(s) for not posting.

1. Shop-a-thon at the Ridge is the hardest time of the year for me. Long days at work and no lunch. Make this sign WAIT remove that sign from the network. Where did you get this info from for this sign is it wrong...OH YEA Right we forgot to tell you we changed that. Good thing I can handle it fairly well, I do have my moments of self doubt. But it is all over and I survived. Now it is time for clearance mode!

2. Comcast! No home access for 3 weeks, 6 appointments with 3 people showing up saying nothing is wrong, 2 people not following directions and calling the home phone (which does not work when the internet does not) and ONE calling saying he is one his way over and NEVER showed up. I can't even begin to express my feelings there, Thank Goodness Bill is handling all that. We have scheduled appointment #7.

3. Part of the issue with my 3 weeks of no internet turned out to be a bad ithernet card in my PC. That is fixed, so I was able to
get in here and post today.

4. Can't post from work. My MAC does not like the blogger.

So thanks make ups! There is a lot so here we go.

Nov. 8 Bill who understand my mood swings, and can make me laff even when I want to cry.
Nov. 9 For my 17 years at Garden Ridge and my co-workers who spoiled me with goodies today
Nov. 10 Eating out!
Nov. 11 Airfresher!
Nov. 12 My mom who called me at work just to say hi!
Nov. 13 my new PJ's LOVE THEM!!!!
Nov. 14 Fresh Kettle Corn --- mmmmm
Nov. 15 For people who are silly and make my laff, J and Patrick who went on and on for nearly an hour about how Yao ming needs to close his resturant and focus on B-Ball and not the wontons. It was very funny. (you had to have been there)
Nov. 16 The food network! I love that channel!
Nov. 17 Tom my boss who understand how crazy product labeling makes me (and him)
Nov. 18 For my WL buddy at work Barb who understand those days when you wnat to eat everything
Nov. 19 That Buddy cat has decided he wants to sleep on my pillow all night again.
Nov. 20 That Shop-A-Thon signs are done and things are looking like it will be smoothing sailing for a few days.
Nov. 21 For a few days off!
Nov. 22 Family and Friends, to day was a great day of blessings
Nov. 23 Black Friday Fun. I didnot get anything out of this world but I did manage to spend $74 at the dollar store (do I have a special talent or what)
Nov. 24 Lynsey my niece, she is just great, although pre-mature, she has asked me to be her Matron of Honor for when The B-O-B finally pops the question.
Nov. 25 Rainy days and Nappy Time!

Are we done with this yet, this is hard!

No comments: