Friday, November 2, 2007

Thankful Day 2

Today has been another emotional ride for me, but it is almost over and life after Garden Ridge Week 40 will go on (and move right in to week 41 hell). Merry and I are going to the Sugarplum Nutcracker Shop Fest Christmas thing at Stafford Center. Shopping always makes a girl feel better.

I am thankful for my co-workers. We re all very close and they have all been worried about my mental state the past 2 days, not in the sweet loving way but in the "Bill did not leave his gun the truck" so you can go get it and take care of business kinda way. I love these guys. They are good people and a little crazy. If I did not care for the people I spend 40 plus hours a week with I'd probally be elsewhere (like a mental home). My big laugh for the day here was my POD neighbor explaining to the insurance company that the name on the claim was not a joke that that is his birth name (which is J Cat Fisher) What cruel parents he as LOL. We love to hear him explain that. He is one cool guy, and you'd have to be with a name like that.

Working here at the Holidays makes me understand what the Scrugg was feeling.
Oh yea and like everyday I'm thankful for Bill, with out him I would most definitely be institutionalized by now.

No comments: