Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thankful for day 3

Let's see...BLUE COCONUT SNOWCONES.

There is something soothing to my tired body inside the Blue Coconut Snowcone. It means when I get one I'm at my long time friends house Barbara (even though she is crazy) (not in the kooky, acting silly, make me laff kinda way, I mean the clinically, strange, clueless kinda way.) Bill spent the day working at Barb and Ricks on cars, 4 wheelers, motorhomes, trailers and even helped shoe a horse, while I went with them on a carriage job, the bride was an hour late to her own wedding. But it was a fun day.

OH and for the first time ever I was able to stand the truck seat up through the sunroof out the top of the truck to take pictures of the carriage behind us as we drove down the road and guess what I was NOT too fat for that.

Since this is day three here are 3 thankful things.
1. Friends, old, new, silly, serious and clinically crazy, you can never have too many and they are best when in assorted flavors, like a friend buffet!
2. The fact that I have officlaly finshed my 40 handmade Christmas Cards.
3. The surprise the next morning after eating a Blue Coconut Snowcone LOL.

And as always Bill, the bestest, stinkinest, most annoying, work-a-holic, loving, sweet, stubborn, husband in the world. Gosh I love him with every cell in my body...he love blue snowcones too. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the costume.

Kim said...

Love your sense of humor! Glad to see you posting regularly!!